June 13, 2017
Whiskey homage to Adam West, the disappointing Mummy movie that Shoff viewed along with a discussion about the Dark Universe. Then we hash out the latest patch in World of Warcraft before talking about new games and E3.
- Length – 1h:01m:53s
- Tasting – 2m:49s Oola Distillery Whiskey Discourse Three Shores Cabernet Sauvignon
- Scoring – 7m:12s Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda
- Break 1 – 11m:17s Splinter in genitals
- The Mummy – 11m:47s The Mummy and the Dark Universe; Tom Cruise and monsters
- World of Warcraft – 31m:35s Love the WoW and hashing out the latest patch 7.2.5
- Break 2 – 45m:58s Pubes caught in zipper
- E3 – 47m:18s Electronic Entertainment Expo 2017. We discuss the trailers for Star Wars Battlefront II, Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Shadow of the Colossus, and God of War PS4
The Whiskey Order
Oola Distillery Whiskey Discourse Three Shores
A Highland scotch combined with the sweet, smooth Canadian whiskey and high rye American whiskey. This whiskey is finished and transformed in Cab-Sav French oak barrels.
Our selection this week was in honor of the recent passing of Adam West on 06.09.2017 as his home state was WA, we selected a WA distillery with distinction and panache.
If this whiskey were a Rebel Alliance character, it would be a:
Kwinn. Like the old sage that speaks to the protagonist in a story, this whiskey is the Obi Wan Kenobi of whiskies
Shoff. This aged binding force would be a Yoda if a whiskey was a character in Star Wars.